You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google AdSense activation process

Many members create Google AdSense account through us, but some of them never get approved by Google because members have not followed all the steps. Until you complete the STEP 2 mentioned here, your AdSense account will continue to show as (not available).

Here is the process involved in Google AdSense account creation:

1. Create AdSense account - http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/adsense/CreateAdSenseAccount.aspx

2. After completing the above step, Google will instantly send an email to the email address specified during the AdSense account creation process. The email will have the subject "Google AdSense Verification for www.indiareviewchannel.com"

Some times, the email from Google may go to your SPAM or BULK mail folder. So, if you do not see an email from Google in your Inbox, check your BULK mail folder.

It is a good idea to add the email address "adsense-support @ google.com" to your address book so that the mails from Google will not be treated as SPAM.

The verification email from Google will look like the following:

Hello,
    Thank you for your recent AdSense application submitted through
    www.indiareviewchannel.com. We look forward to reviewing your site so
    you can start displaying targeted Google ads. In order to continue the
    review process, please complete the form linked below, which will submit
    your application for review. NOTICE: This link will expire soon! Please
    confirm your email address and fill out the application as soon as you
    can. If the link does not work, please try manually copying and
    pasting it into your web browser.
    https://www.google.com/adsense/c?u=0000&k=0x0000 Once your
    application is approved, Google ads will begin appearing automatically on
    your site. For additional questions, please feel free to contact us at
    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py
    Sincerely,
    The Google AdSense Team

You must click on the Google URL in the verification email and complete the steps mentioned in it. Until you complete this step, Google will not consider reviewing your account.

While completing the steps in the Google website, remember to select the option "Yes, allow IndiaReviewChannel.com to access my account". Without this, we cannot give you Google AdSense revenue share.

After you complete the above steps, it may take up to 1 week to get approval from Google. They may send you more emails asking for further details. Within 2-7 days, you can expect an email from Google with the final approval notice.

In few cases, we have noticed that Google rejects AdSense application in error or due to some mis understanding. Please read how to deal with dis approved AdSense accounts.
    THANK YOU

Hi I already have an adsense account still there is no approval showing.

Hi Sandy, wait for some more time. It takes time for the AdSense account to be approved. It might take 1 - 2 weeks. Wait for a confirmation e-mail and keep checking your inbox regularly. That message will come to you soon.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Hi Sandy,

You will definitely receive the approval from the google adsense. First you check up whether you have given the correct email address or not. I have received the approval from google adsense immediately. Don't worry you will definitely get the approval.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Sandy,

If you register for google adsense through IRC and ISC approval will be received very easily and immediately. I got it very soon. Why don't you try to register through ISC or IRC. If there is still problem we can discuss about the same. Hope you might have already received the approval. If not yet received try for this through IRC or ISC. All the best to you.

Subba Raju,
    Member, IRC

Yup, I've added and granted access in my adsense account. Thank you.
    Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

hey any body tell me what is means of it's
    Thank you for verifying your information. Your application has now been submitted for review and we will follow up with you by email in 1-2 days. but could not log on the google adsense because he all ways say these line

hey any body tell me what is means of it's
    Thank you for verifying your information. Your application has now been submitted for review and we will follow up with you by email in 1-2 days. but could not log on the google adsense because he all ways say these line

It has been ages since I applied for GoogleAdSense. While it was approved very quickly at ISC, I cannot understand the delay for its approval at IRC. Can the Webmaster please help?
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi webmaster,

thanks for the information, I was looking for the same adsense informaion in the site and found it directly, thanks for IRC to routing to this link directly, your explanation is good .. will wait for some more time .. thank you once again

Sra1

Thank you Webmaster, I have followed all the instructions and completed the process.
    Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.