You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Adding more Categories

More categories can be added, like Gift Items, Day to day products like clocks, watches etc, Feng shui items. These can be added in the gift items also.

What do you think about this? Can you please do something about it?
    wait , the pages are under construction.

Site under construction

Thank You Vidya and Thirumaya prabhu for your replies, but please do notice that the message was posted in December last year.

At that time there was no category like that and that was the reason for me to come out with that post.

Now that there are very good changes and improvement I hope all the pages / sites will be added soon.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

There are lots of categories being created and added. A request for all those who add products, pls try to put them into appropriate category for the easy use of navigation by those who are new to this site.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Yes, Anusma, there are lots of categories created nowadays.
    It should be easier to add products into the right categories.

I have also edited some of the products, which I had put in wrong categories, and added them in the right categories.

Adding products in the right categories will really help in the navigation for the new and the old alike.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

I have added some products, Dishwashers in the Cooking ranges category since I could not find dishwashers in the category list.

If someone can add Dishwashers in the category list I can edit and post them correctly at the earliest.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

I am not a new member sachin. I am very very sorry that you misunderstood.
    I had joined last year itself but was not able to continue.
    I had given that suggestion last year when I found that there were not enough categories to post.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear Madlees,
    Sachin's message have been removed. And by the way, I will check whether the cooking ranges and Dishwasher category is there or not. If not will add and let you know. Thanks for bringing it to IRC's notice.

Anusma.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thank you Anusma for the reply. Both categories have been added already and I have edited my products too.

Our webmaster was very prompt in replying to my query. Thank you once again.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.