You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

When did this site come?

Can anyone tell me that when did this site built or come, and why were we not aware of it till now.
    The site started in mid 2007, but as the site is yet to be completed properly(still it is underconstruction), we were not aware earlier.
    So many sections of the site is still not working properly. IT SEEMS, THE SITE PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES IS JUST INITIATED.

-RAFI

Thanks Rafi.

There are lots of problems in posting articles here.it seems the site under construction and hope soon it will make up.

Common Vidya,

Please Activate the points system, for my post of 10 products i haven'ty got any points

Dear friends,

This site is still under BETA. We are a sister site of IndiaStudyChannel.com, one of the most popular educational websites in India.

IndiaReviewChannel.com is expected to be officially launched on the first birthday of IndiaStudyChannel.com - 1 July 2008.

Looking forward to see valuable contributions from you all!

- Tony John

Thanks Tony

We will celebrate the birthday of ISC and the launch of IRC on the same day.

Hi Shikha,
    The site is old and it was started in 2007 year itself. And as tony said, it is sister site of ISC website. I know you are a member of ISC also. Still there are some problems with this site which will be solved in due course by the webmaster. You can give your valuable suggestions.

And about Syed's doubt, now the points are being awarded for the products that are being posted. But it might take a small time delay. You will not get the points immediately after posting the product, but it may take a day or two at the maximum. So Syed don't worry, you will get the points for the postings. So try to post more products and try to be active in this website.

Raghav

Though the site was started in the middle of last year, the site is still in its construction stage. Looking forward to get things happen at a good pace, as it is July 1 2008.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

HI This site was started one year back. But the members should be active and make the website to be more live.

raghav

Yes Shikha,

The site has to improve a lot more. I have been here from last year itself, I think in last october / November I joined IRC.
    But at that time there were not enough categories, no immediate addition of points etc. Even when we wrote to the webmaster we could not get any reply.
    It is not like that now. We get replies from Tony whenever we ask for clarification.
    Everything has changed for the good and IRC will be one of the best in the net.
    All of us will see that happening in the near future. This site has lots to offer and we can put our heads together for that purpose.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Yeah Madlees,
    this site is going to improve a lot. But the people like you should put a number of products in this site. But now you are getting points immediately. right. and the categories are also increased. If you want to add more categories, you can write to Tony or suggest any category that is missing in this site.

raghav

Dear Raghav,

I am also a member at ISC. I have limited time to do all these. As and when I can I will put in as many products as I can.
    In the home appliances category there aren't many categories. I was planning to write to Tony about that.
    Anyway thanks for responding to me.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hello madam,
    Thank you for your information. We will tell Tony to add more products in home appliances category. Actually what do u want to add in that category. Can u please tell me. Thank you for your response. I saw ur profile at ISC website also and it is very good to note that you are now very much interested in browsing internet.

raghav

Hi Raghav,

As suggested by Latha, if more categories added it will become more interesting to share the reviews. I hope Mr. Tony will take care of the same.

Subba Raju, MV

Hi Subbaraju,

Many categories have been added after Anusma( Rajmi Arun ) became the webmaster. If you need more categories, tell us and we'll be able to do that.

Just go through all the categories there and then tell us which you do not find there.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

You have advertised a lot for ISc now its time to do the same for IRc and make IRC a bigger success.

We are really into the process of it Sidharth. Infact, we have more than 5000 products in our score. Now we are in need of reviews for the products. So start participating actively by writing more product reviews. Whats more, you get cash credits for the reviews written for products under the $ category.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Reviews of the products already posted. Whether it can be collected from others or our own view or how the products are working at present. What should be main content of the reviews. Kindly guide me.

Subba Raju, MV

To write reviews, you could use your own experience or your could search the web and take points from the net. The main content of the review should be highlighting the product's speciality. The reviews should make the reader think of that particular brand or product when they want to buy it.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Thank you for your suggestion. Now, I got an idea, I will definitely write atleast some reviews. After writing the same, I will ask you to check up the same. You have to tell me how the review is. So, that I can proceed.

Subba Raju, MV

Even if there is a review for the product, you could write your own review for that product. More the reviews, more the merrier. There can be 100s of reviews for a single product. So dont worry that there is a review already posted. You could post your own review.

Regards,
    Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.