You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Google Health

Google Health puts you in charge of your health information. It's safe, secure, and free.

Organize your health information all in one place
    Gather your medical records from doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies
    Keep your doctors up-to-date about your health
    Be more informed about important health issues
    Google stores your information securely and privately. We will never sell your data. You are in control. You choose what you want to share and what you want to keep private
    Ok Fine, how to access

Hello Syed,
    I also heard about Google health. But you should have given the link to the Google health and how to access it. Please put the link to access the Google health and how to put our details there.

raghav

Yes Syed, as Raghav said, you should have given the link to the site. Many may not be able to find out where it is.

https://www.google.com/health/html/tour/

Here at this link anyone can find out what they want to know about this Google health site.

http://www.google.com/Top/Health/

In this page you can find out more about the diseases and can search for the web pages which contains information about the disease you want to know.

For example if you click at the "conditions and diseases" you get to a page about the diseases and then again when you click at a particular title you are taken to the particular page containing all the information.

That is very interesting and can learn lots of information before going to meet up with a doctor.

I am a homeopath and I have not studied medicine. So sites like this lets me learn more about these, symptoms, treatment and all other details.

I am not sure about what I have done here. If it is wrong please do delete it or please tell me I will delete it.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.