You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Microsoft Surface

It's new concept of microsoft calleed surface,

Please Refer to the below

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/index.html
    Hi Sayed Saleem,

I think I saw this in the staples store in Great India Place , Noida a month ago. If I am correct. This is more like your laptop with touch sensitive screen. It is user friendly and I liked it very much

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa
    Member, India Review Channel

It would be great to see such an application. I have not seen any place or software yet that uses it. It will revolutionize digital imagery, and the way computing is done. It will shatter language barriers opening up a wide scope of applications that can never be guessed or thought about. If the application is what it claims it is, computing will travel a lot to make it easy for mankind. Science fiction will no longer be fiction.

Hi Everyone,
    Microsoft is taking their visions to a whole new dimension. It was the first product before the Apple iPhone to demonstrate multi-touch. I will tell you what is really unique about it. I can transfer content to a mobile and brings up a menu by just keeping your mobile on the top of the Surface. Amazing isn't it. The Microsoft Surface was introduced way back in 2006 and it was really a great step forward in the touch screen and interaction between the devices revolution.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Hi friends,

I am happy to see all the inormation you all have provided. As ankush said it is really a great thing to see new introduction with many functions. We should feel very proud to see this new product.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.