You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

add more sites to our Adsenseaccount?

add more sites to my account?

There's no need to open another account or notify us when you place the AdSense code on a new site. The ad code and search code generated through the guided steps on the AdSense Setup tab of your account are valid for any page in any site on which you want to display Google ads or an AdSense for search box. Simply add the code to your page source, and we'll automatically detect the new site.

To place the code on a new site, please follow the steps below:

To display Google ads:

Click the AdSense Setup tab and choose AdSense for content as the product
    Follow the guided steps to choose your ad type, format, color, and any additional options
    Copy the ad code from the Your AdSense Code box
    Paste the code into the appropriate page on your site
    To display an AdSense for search box:

Click the AdSense Setup tab and choose AdSense for search as the product
    Follow the guided steps to choose your search type, search box, search results style, and any additional options
    Copy the search code from the Your AdSense Code box
    Paste the code into the appropriate page on your site
    You can find more detailed instructions on adding the code to your site by viewing our Quick Start guide.

Note that if you're using the Allowed Sites feature, you'll need to add the new URL to your Allowed Sites list, or you won't receive any earnings for that URL.
    Thank you very much Aditya,

I was wondering about this.
    My title of the site given in the adsense account in our site is different from the title of the site at Blogger.com,I am using now. How can I change the title name.

It is as you say that the sites can be searched through the code and for the earning purposes it is enough.
    But what is mentioned here is not my correct blog title. How can I change it? Will it create any problem later?

Please answer my query, I am sure, some of you might have had the same problem. What did you do about it? Help me.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Madlees,

Can yo make your question more clear?

Did you create a different AdSense account in IRC or associated your existing one from your blogger account?

- Tony

I also dont understand
    its not clear .
    Priya

So many people are asking that we can use another account and apply for IRC.No because according to the Google ad sense policy,we can create only one account and we apply it for many blogs as many you can,there is objection

Regards
    Aditya

which page can be Paste the code...

give me instruction clearly..

With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

Use the Adsense Information of your existig account and try to Sign for revenue sharing, without trying to sign up for a new account at different websites. It will be a foolish thing to try to cheat google, as they keep track on almost all IP address of Adsense users who log in to accounts.

Best Reviews,
    Member of IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.