You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

i want new car?

can you tell me i want to buy a new car...

i have 400000 rs budget,,
    With just the budget, it is not that possible to tell you the type of car that could be suggested. So Sachin, pls give us more details as to what other specifications you need in the car that you dream of.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

for my suggestion is

Tata Indigo, Hyundai Santro Xing, Maruti WagonR

With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

Hi Sachin,

First of all, you will have to decide for what purpose you want to use the car for?
    If it is just for the city ride, it would be better to go in for a smaller version.
    If it is for travel purposes you'll need a sturdy one which can help you carry all the things, the luggage needed the rough terrain you would have to ride.
    For long journey's Scorpio, Qualis, Tata safari, Sumo type of cars would be better suited.
    For city ride Santro, Maruthi 800, Alto type of cars would be better.
    You have to decide on the type of the car, the price of the car and the your budget etc.
    If you can come out with all these details, we can advise you which one would be better for you.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Sachin,

Latha has clearly given the suggestions. So first you be sure for which purpose you want to buy the car.
    If you want to earn money from the car you have to see which type of cars are being taken for rent more and you can approach some BPO Companies and find out their requirements. Because after you purchase you cannot change it. So first be sure what is the purpose. All the best.

Subba Raju, MV

Hi Sachin,
    If you want to earn money from the car you have to see which type of cars are being taken for rent more and you can approach some BPO Companies and find out their requirements. Because after you purchase you cannot change it.
    Tata Indigo, Hyundai Santro Xing, Maruti WagonR. Plz purchase car according to yr money and requirement.

Hi Sachin,

First decide the purpose for buying the car.
    For a City type, you may go for the Small cars like Maruthi 800, Maruthi Alto ,Maruthi Zen,Tata Indigo, Hyundai Santro Xing, Maruti WagonR type of cars would be better.
    and for long Travel purposes you will need a sturdy one to carry your luggage, you may opt for Long journy then go and look for cars like Scorpio, Qualis, Tata safari, Sumo type of cars would be better suited.
    If you are interested to earn money from your car, then models Like Sumo, Hyundai Santro Xing, Scorpio, Qualis, Tata safari will satisfy.
    any way first decide what is the purpose and need for buying a car.

With Regards

Lijo Poulose

Hi sachin!
    I think you can choose various models from maruthi and hyundai for your budget.But if you are ready to afford a little more you can get in ford also.

I am having Indica for the past four years and feel it comfort to go for indica which is trouble free and milage guarantee and more comfortable as bid car.

Hi Sachin, I can suggest you a car which I am using at present within your budget. The car is Wagon R.

It is very comfortable family car with more room space, leg space. Due to height of driving seat the opposite lights of the vehicles will not affect much. It have all facilities of all cars.

More than that it is Maruti - excellent service network in India.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Sachin,

Well, you just said the budget for your car. Your budget is so good that you can buy any small car. I owned a car recently i.e. Hyundai i10 and I can just say I am so happy with its style, looks and it is affordable for family. The mileage is also not bad. The interiors are spacious. Five persons can sit comfortably. The seats are comfort and the interiors are luxurious with elegant look.

The price is within 4 Lakhs.

I hope this will help you out in buying a new car.

Thanks,
    Aira

You can buy any small car in your budget of 4 lakhs. You have so many options like Santro, i10, Wagon R, Alto, Indica, Etc.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.