You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

help me

i join that site 20 days before
    but my adsence account is not active now???
    why?
    but my ISC is active
    Hi Sachin

Please make sure that you linked your Google AdSense with IRC. You can check your mail received from IRC for the activation link.

Regards

Hi Sachin,

You must have got a mail from google with the subject " Google AdSense Access Verification for IRC". Their you have to follow all the process mentioned in that mail.. Are you sure you have done it?

Regards
    Shreshtha

I am unable to make an account in Google Adsense as it appears that i have to give my DIGITAL SIGNATURE which is the I.P address. Since I access to the internet only in Cyber cafes, I attempted to give the I.P address but failed. Does this mean i can only make an account only if I have a PC with Internet connection and not Cyber Cafes???

Keith,

The IP Address of the computer from which you are trying to register is displayed in Brown bold letters just below the line where you are supposed to enter the IP Address.

- Tony

Hi Keith,

You can register to google adsense from anywhere either it is a cyber cafe or your own computer. Mr. Tony has given how to enter the IP address, now why don't you try once again. Before filling the form read everything carefully, then answer. You will be definitely registered. All the best Mr. Keith.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Keith,

If you need any help with Google adsense Mr. Ramkumar will help you.
    Just send him a private message to him either from IRC or from ISC. He can and will help you. You can select him as a mentor too.
    He can help you with what all you want to know about IRC and ISC.
    All the best
    Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.