You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

About Deletion of Rejected Products

Dear Tony,

By mistake or by over looking the members post products again and again. These products get rejected and are shown in red colour.

Can you give us an option to delete those messages? It has to be done by the member himself. That would be better.

The power of deleting the duplicate products can be given to the editors but sometimes the question of partiality will come in. If the members themselves can do it that point will not arise.

The site will also look clean without that horrifying red colour there. Not all of us can check out all the products to see if they are duplicates. It is very difficult, many would not have the patience to do it.

If there is a way to tell them that it is a duplicate product, then you can also give them the chance to delete it.

Once approved then the product need not be deleted. Only the rejected products can be deleted or need to be deleted.

Can you do something about it? I hate to see the red colour among the products I have added.
    Dear Latha Jayaprakash,
    Will take your suggestion into consideration for sure. We are still in the process of making some changes in the website. Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Anusma
    Webmaster IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Please note that only you can see your deleted projects in red color. Public members will not see any deleted products.

- Tony

Ok Thank you very much Tony for clearing my problem. I was feeling very bad about that.
    Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.