You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Lost 150 points even after checking for duplicates

Hi Anusma,

Today I had gained around more than 200 points, but now I can see only 58. I know this reduction is because of the rejection of my products. Before posting each and every porduct, I have checked for the duplication, that time i did not find any duplicate product. For many of the products I have checked twice.

Is there any other reason for the rejection of my products other than the duplication.

Most of the products are rejected.

I am really not sure how reliable is our Product Search Engine.

Please clarify me, if there are any other reasons for the rejection. And also let me know any other step for checking a duplicate stuff.

Regards
    Shreshtha
    Shrestha,
    Pls check before adding a product. I will make sure that the search engine is made to work properly.

Looks like there is a slight problem with the Product Search Engine. Except the reason of duplication or lack of exact description, we the editors donot delete any products.

Thanks for bringing things to our notice. Feel free to contact me if you find any other descripencies. Let us make this a one stop website to know about the products in India.

Regards,
    Anusma
    Webmaster,IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Shreshta,

All the products rejected were double or duplicate ones. Not only yours mine, Anusma's and others have also got rejected. But yours was more because you had not checked properly.

Before putting in a product search the particular category for the brand name or the ones concerned with it.

Some products have been entered there previously ( we are changing it now as and when we come to them ) as the correct catagories were not added.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.