You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Cash award for Shreshtha

Congratulations Shrestha;

First of all our thanks for giving us valuable suggestions to improve IRC (link provided below)

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/forum/1773-Suggestion-improve-IRC.aspx

You are awarded a cash price of Rs.100/= for giving us this valuable suggestion. The issues you have stated are being fixed.

Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC
    Thanks for this Anusma. I had not even thought of this award for this suggestion. I had just thought of to make our site more qualitative & attrative to other users. Now I will start bugging my mind for more ssugessions.

Hi Anusma,

Good recognition. Shreshtha Congrats for getting the cash award. Getting a award really matters much in improving our skills.

Thanks.

I badly wanted to read the suggestions made by our diamond member shreshtha but the page was not found here

Hi Lalitha,

It is opening, try it again. That page will not be here. You have to see the following thread.

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/forum/1773-Suggestion-improve-IRC.aspx

Subba Raju, MV

As the url is not posted as html tag, you cannot open it from here. Copy and paste, and you could see the suggestions.

Looks like you have started your active participation in this site Lalitha. Welcome to IRC. Hoping to see more of your contributions.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Congrats Shreshtha... I hope i may get an award soon for my hard work from now on in this site........

I want to make this site as much popular as ISC

Dear Sidharth,
    Welcome to IRC. Start writing reviews to get cash credits; participate in the weekly review contest and get cash awards.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Where can i see the topic of weekly review contest ? I mean is it based on a particular product or what? Please do clarify .

Sidharth,
    Check the announcement tab, which is in Red. You will find this week's product for review.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Congrats, Today is my 1st day here and I am just trying to be familiar with the site before submitting any review or comments.

Welcome Sandy,
    You can see lots of products in this website. There are certain products under the $ category. You can post reviews for the products there and could earn cash credits. You can earn points by voting or creating polls. You can write about products in the resources section. And we are having review contest for a particular product every 10 days. Check the product from the announcement tab. Activate your google adsense account and you could get adsense revenue also.

While writing reviews or resources, make sure that you write your own quality reviews, copy pasted reviews or resources from other websites are deleted.

Regards,
    Anusma(RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.