You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Confusion in the Cash Credits

Hi Anusma,

First of all i would like to thank you for awarding me by 100 Rs for my suggestion. Today I gone through Gift and Awards Section. But I could see only 439 Rs for the Product submission. But till now I have accumulated around 2500 points for the product submission, then why only 439 Rs is displayed? Is it because not all the products are approved?

How we can know how many points are assigned to our products? I read in the forum that we will get cash credits equivalent to the points we earned. I am unable to see my points for the individual products..

How much maximum points we can earn for the product?

Regards
    Shreshtha
    Please note that you are eigible for cash credits only for the products posted in some specific categories. Read more http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/forum/1744-Only-special-categories-are-eligible-for-cash-credits.aspx

I agree to you Tony. But all my products are related to that special category which are eligible for cash credit.

Regards
    Shreshtha

Shreshtha,

Sorry about the confusion. There was a small problem. Please re calculate your cash credits and you should get the missing credits.

- Tony

Thanks Tony. I have got increment in my cash credits, but just 1739. And my total points are 2600. I assume that this descripancy may be becaus of the Pending posts.

Anushma - Can you please answer my below queries..

* How we can know how many points are assigned to our products?

* How much maximum points we can earn for the product?

Thanks
    Shreshtha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.