You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Cash Credits..

Anusma

plz give me details about cash credits, because of i have submit product around 560 in that around 380 products was approval till now. So what is producer of cash credits....
    Please note that you are eigible for cash credits only for the products posted in some specific categories. Read more http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/forum/1744-Only-special-categories-are-eligible-for-cash-credits.aspx

Ok Fine Plz Tony can tell what are the categories have $ symbols...
    With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

Hi,

These are the special categories which are eligible for CASH CREDITS..

Home Theatre Systems
    Scooter
    Computers
    Desktops
    Laptops
    Digital Photo Frames
    Flat TV
    Microwave
    Refrigerators
    Dishwashers
    Chimneys
    Washing Machines
    Camcorder
    Car
    Bikes
    DVD Player

Best Regards,
    Shreshtha

Thanx Shreshtha which u give the information about categories...

In this above categories i have submit around 240 products under above categories. But i have cash credit only 64 products. what the reason for other products....

With Regards
    Sree..

Sorry about the confusion. There was a small problem. Please re calculate your cash credits and you should get the missing credits.

- Tony

Thanx tony i will re calculated it...
    With Regards
    Sree..

Also while adding products in the categories where the $ sign is, check before adding a product. If the product is duplicated, it will be deleted. But now we have discontinued cash credits for product adding. But the cash credits for writing reviews will remain the same. So start writing reviews - quality ones, pls do not copy from other sites, which will again lead to deletion of the reviews.

Happy reviewing, happy earning.

Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Shrestha,
    Thanks for listing the cash credit categories. This is sure to benefit, not only Sree, but also so many.

Anusma

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi one and all,

I am new to this website, by seeing this thread, I got a little idea as how to do some work in the site. So, we can participate in review of the products. This is really good. I think I can participate in this. If I get any doubts I will ask all of you, as you are all my friends.

Yes Mr. Subba Raju,
    You are always welcome to ask us for help. Keep posting reviews. Keep checking the announcement thread for new product for review announcement every week.

Regards,
    Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.