You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

PAYMENT FOR PRODUCT SUBMISSION DISCONTINUED

Dear friends,

We have a database of 1000s of products now. Thanks to all members who contributed them.

Since we have covered almost all important products, we like to stop the payment program for Product submissions.

Effective 1 August 2008, we will not be paying for product submissions.

We will continue to pay for the reviews posted under the categories which have the special $ symbol.
    Hi Tony,

I have joined this website yesterday only. Even in ISC when I have joined and understood about the website and started thinking of posting question papers, cash credits for posting of question papers stopped. In the same way here also cash credits for posting products stopped. Kindly look into the matter. If possible kindly extent it till end of this month.

Subba Raju, MV

It is a great pity that this payment program was discontinued. Since you have introduced the business section,where members can give valuable contributions,I feel you should re-introduce the payment program for that section. I have just today started posting there and am taking a lot of trouble about verifying my information. Hence, cash credits would be most welcome!
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Dear Vk,
    Of course it will be great, if the cash credits for product posting is restarted. We have been considering the option of giving payment for contributors of business category. But it is still under consideration. Any way, I have forwarded your message to the site administrator.

Happy posting.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.