You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to Withdraw money earn by posting products and reviews

Hi all,
    I want to know what is the minimum amount to withdraw.
    Hi Gaurav,
    Once your cash credit reaches Rs. 5000.00 we will contact you and will send you the amount you have earned.

Happy Reviewing.

Regards,
    Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Gaurav,

You need not bother about the payment. The webmaster and editors are seeing the amount earned by you and they themselves are sending messages to the members who are active in their work and they are sending the payment. So, you go on posting new product submissions. IRC will see about the remaining things.

Subba Raju, MV

Hi Gaurav,

What Subba Raju says is correct. As and when you reach the cutoff amount, you will be told that you are getting the cheque.

So keep posting reviews and participate in the review contest etc. You'll reach that amount soon.

If you see any products which are not there just let us know by posting in the thread given in the forum for that purpose. We will do the needful.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi,

I would advice you to post valid resources to increase your AdSense revenue. This would bring you direct revenue and as and when you reach $100 you will get the payment from Google. The best part is with you realizing it your cash credits from IRC will also increase and you will get rewarded from IRC.

Sajith

Hi Gaurav,
    There is no question of the member withdrawing the amount here. You will be paid as and when the amount in your account reaches rupees five thousand. You should be a very very active member if you should qualify for part payments in rupees thousands. In that case you may be lucky to receive cheques for rupees thousands. Good luck for you to get more and more.

Regards,
    LalithaRajappa,
    Member, IRC

Hi Guarav,

Participate in the product reviews. You earn cash credits. If you actively participate in the forums and resources your point and member level will be increased. If you put more efforts you can become member of the month and earn cash award. So start actively participating in all the threads.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

yes, all the above replies seem correct for me. I too going to increase my earnings here. But I did not able to find my cash credit. Anyway I will check it out. Just make above Rs. 5000/- you will get the money.
    Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.