You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Hi, friends I am new to this site

Hi, one and all

I am new to this site. So I am not understanding how to proceed. Can anybody guide me.
    Dear Mr. Subba,
    Welcome to IRC. You can post products using the submit products link. You can write reviews for any products that are already posted. Categories that have $ sign will earn you cash credits also for the reviews written. Hope this helps. If you have any more doubts, pls feel free to contact me.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun)
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Thank you for your suggestion. I am proceeding further in posting products and also post the reviews for existing products.

Subba Raju, MV

hi
    thanks as i to happen to be new to this site,hopping that this will help me in proceeding further.
    thanks

Welcome to IRC Nishant,
    You can earn your pocket money from IRC, by posting reviews, by writing blogs on the topics that we give and also through google adsense. Participate actively in all the sections of IRC and you will see earning lots of points and cash credits.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hey man,
    The best thing you can do is write some genuine reviews which is the best way to earn from IRC. For else, you can vote for polls or create polls. Reply to somebody's questions like here I've given to you and help the members to go through the site. A lot you can do here. Just take a deep breathe and go for a quick look in IRC. You will get a lot of work to do. So keep posting & keep earning. Good luck!

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

Hi,
    You are a 'gold member' and also your thoughts are gold. Beacuse at the level of a gold member an IRCian might have known all the knowledge sharing with incentives for the useful forum. So the request seems to be an 'educative mode' to all IRC members. This is a very worthful knowledge sharing site. Keep posting, keep earning, keep sharing and keep guiding the community. Good luck.

Thanking you,

kumaraguru,
    Silver IRCian,.

Kumaraguru,
    That question was posted when Mr. Subba Raju joined IRC. He was so active and he became Gold IRCian in a very short time.

Posting products earns you points, writing original quality reviews earns you points and cash credits for those products that comes under categories with $ sign. Creating and voting in polls gives you points. Participating in all the different categories of IRC will definitely earn you revenue.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Daer RajmiArun,
    Thank you for your immediate comments on my response about Mr.SubbaRaj's request posted on 8th Aug 2008. It seems that an appreciable velocity evolved on him to work hard to get this gold membership.

Regards,
    Kumaraguru, IRCian.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.