You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Editors.. please

Webmaster and editors,

I have joined this website today only. I feel just like in ISC if we start a feature like mentors that will be useful. Because ISC is completely from IRC. Here, one should know what to do. So, if any senior persons guides, we can proceed further.
    Dear Mr. Subba,
    Welcome to IRC. You can ask any of the editors or me any doubts as and when it occur to you. We will think of that feature and will add it ASAP. Thanks for that suggestion. Hope you will appreciate your time spent in IRC.

Regards,
    Anusma(RajmiArun)
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Really I feel I can enjoy in this website. Normally each and every person will have their own views on the products they are using the seeing in the market. Just we will be telling our friends or relatives about the same. But here, you are paying for the reviews. So, this is a great opportunity. We will definitely use the same.

Subba Raju, MV

That's Right Subba Raju, what you said is right.

Just go ahead and post your views as your review of the product.
    If you like I can help you in what ever doubts you have.
    Ok, just message me. I will be able to help you since I have been here for a long time.

But please do remember all of you who are posting products here to check for duplicates before you post. If you post duplicates they will get rejected.
    Don't get red coloured products in your list. All the best to you.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

Thank you very much for your cooperation. I will definitely need your help. Whenever I get a doubt I will ask for the same. In the books column whether we can post any books or there is some restrictions.

Subba Raju, MV

Ho Subba Raju,

Yes, you can post all types of Books. But check out before posting by checking out for duplicates.

Do not repeat them since they will get rejected.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Please try to include the link like New user FAQS here.....

I think it will be of a great help to others....

Sidharth.

Hi Sidharth,

If we include the link of new user FAQ definitely it may help the new members. Atleast the new member can understand the concept of IRC and how to proceed by posting the information about the products and reviews of the products which already exists in this website.

Subba Raju, MV

Dear Sidharth and Subba Raju,
    Thanks for pointing us that there is no FAQ for this site. Will prepare one and post it asap.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun)
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Thank you for seeing the suggestion of mine and Mr.Sidharth. I would like to see the same very soon.

Subba Raju, MV

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.