You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Request for new Category

Dear all,
    We are constantly upgrading the website. I have been getting repeated requests to add various categories. All those who need new categories, (those which are not found in the website), pls post your category request in this thread. Donot start a new thread.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC
    Company Name : Microsoft.
    Category -- Mouse.
    Attributes : Wired or Wireless

category- storage device or pen drive

check on external Storage devices Sasikala. You can add external storage device and pendrives in to that category.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I would like a new sub-category in the section Computers - Operating Systems. I want IndiaReviewChannel to focus more on open source and I am a member of the Ubuntu and Linux communities and am currently using OpenSuSE 11.0. I would like to review these Operating systems in comparison to Windows as many members are interested to move towards the open source operating system Linux.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Hi Ankush,
    Thanks for the sugesstion. Will discuss with Mr. Tony and add them into the computers category.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun)
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,

I love computer games, so i request you to include this category also for review as "Computer Games"

-Giri

Thanks for the suggestion Giridhar. If you could check with toys and games there are few categories. If you cant add the products you wish to add to any of these categories, pls let me know again, I will add.

Regards,
    Anusma, (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Madam,
    I would like you to add fax machines in the office section.
    In the home section I feel it would be nice if you can add bathroom accessories such as taps, shower panels, and toilet fittings. Very often when we decide to renovate or build a new house we look for these things and find that we have few or no one to answer the questions that arise in our mind.
    Is it okey if you can add cleaning agents that are used in our houses.
    What about adding a category for pre cooked packed food items.
    This will be useful for people who are always on the run and have little time to cook.
    These are a few things which came to my mind.
    Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

You can add more hair-oils,shampoos and conditioners under Living section.
    Can add some cookery books in the book section.
    Can introduce a new section for recipes.
    I find there are only few items like face wash,soaps and sunscreen products.Can add more products there.
    Can open a section for reputed textile shops available in different parts of country.

my profile

Hi Sudhersana,

Even we have asked to include the textile products and also ladies items like hand bags, lipsticks, hair dye and also artificial jewellery, gold jewellery, etc. Hope the editors and webmasters will try to include some of the items we have requested.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Add some New Categories like industries , factories, shopping malls ,showrooms,hostels,Theaters and like this so on and the locations and certain link for that particular places.
    With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

All ready we have submitted products now we can add where we get the products . I.e the place and the links of that certain products.
    With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Yes Sudhershana,

I had started adding beauty care products. See them and you can also do likewise.

There are lots more products to be added. But when you take one particular brand , make it a point to add what all you get in that brand, just like I am doing for Ponds now

Then we will be able to see everything in one place
    Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear Lalitha,

Fax machines are already added in the All in one printers. Till now we have not opened a separate category for fax machines.

We will do it in the near future.
    So please check for duplicates before you submit the products.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear all,
    Noted down your requests for category requests. Have discussed these details with our site admin. Kindly wait for a few more days. We will be adding more categories and also more features.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.