You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Cash Credit Decreased

Hi Anusma,

I have noticed a reduction in my Cash Credits.

Few days back, it was 2895. And now it is 2883.

Can you look into this matter.

Regards
    Shreshtha
    hello Anusma

same problem for me also. Till now i submitted around 558 product but my total points is 2488. It will daily reduce mypoints as well as cash...

Regards
    SREE...

With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

The problem is when you have added products, the points and cash credits have added up. When approving it when we find the duplicates and delete it your points as well as the earned cash credits goes down. So the best thing is not to add products that are existing. Also now that cash credits for product submission is stopped (though temporarily), start writing more and more quality reviews, pls donot copy from other websites, reviews copied will be definitely deleted to earn more cash credits and bonus points.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Latha,Rajmi,
    Yesterday my cash credit for link submissions was Rs 50 today it has been reduced to Rs 16.Is there any particular reason?
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Rajmi,

When a Review is submitted automatically 5 cash credits are being given. But no cash credits are given at that time. Cash credits are being given after the review is approved. When a review is approved and cash credit was given, why the question of reducing the cash credits will come. If reduction has to be made that has to be done only in points as the points are being credited automatically. Kindly clarify this immediately as this problem is being faced by all the members.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Sudhershana,

You had posted more than 5 link submissions. It would have been due to that.

Only 5 links will be accepted per day and that too the cash credits are connected to the points you get there.

Please do not just give just links as answers. You have to answer the query also to get full points and cash credits.

Rajmi is a bit busy. She'll come out with the correct answer as to why your cash credit got less.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear all,
    The cash credits got revised because there was a bug and it got fixed by our site admin. Check the announcements for cash credits for blogs, knols and yahoo answer links.

By the way Mr. Subba Raju, even though you will be given Rs. 5 as a cash credit for your review submission, when it is approved and rated by the editors, if the points are less than 5 you get less cash credits. You have to give good reviews for all the products. Just two liners or single paragaraph reviews, though are approved, will have less priority points. The best review gets, more priority and they also get more adsense revenue and more cash credits. Check out my reviews for some of the mobile phones and Mr. Ankush Das's review for Transcend Digital Photoframe. You will get an idea, as to how we rate the review.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Latha,Rajmi,
    I have got 10 points for my blog submission.Could you please tell me how much is the cash credit for the points I got?
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Rajmi,

Thank you for your clarification. But my doubt is not that it is cash credits are being given after rating the review only, then why after giving credit it was reduced. I am not just going on disturbing you. Just to clarify my doubt I am asking so many times. If I have disturbed your work, I feel sorry for that. We cannot work efficiently while keeping so many doubts in mind. Hence I have asked.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Subba,

As Rajmi told you, cash credits are shown by default into your system as and when you post the reviews.
    When the reviews get edited the points sometimes get less and so the cash credits also get less. That's why you see reduced points and amount later.
    It is all right. It is natural that these kind of doubts come. you can clear it as and when you feel like.
    There is nothing to feel bad about it. Ok.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

Thank you for your clarification.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.