You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Resources are redirecting to other posts

Hello Webmasters,

While checking the status of the resources, I have noticed that many resources are redirecting to another resource.

When you click on "Bomb found on bus with Indians in Afghanistan", it redirects me to "error fixing department -please post your all problems here" post.

When you click on "World's Most Expensive Bike" it redirects me to "Cricket"

When I clicked to check my "Motorola announced three new ROKR music phones", it is redirecting me to "Career Tip". Even shows the red color message "The status of this forum is Deleted"

This is really very severe issue, as it doesn't harm any other functionaly. But it may distract the new users attention.

Regards
    Shreshtha
    Shrestha,
    The resource section have some bug in it, and we are in the process of fixing it. Will make an announcement as soon as it is fixed.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

The resource section is working fine now. Pls check. Post resources about products, new products, etc etc.

Regards,

Anusma(RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.