You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Webmasters Help!

I need some help webmasters. I am getting only Rs. 2/- per review submitted. As far as I know, we should get Rs. 5/- per review. Please check into this issue webmasters and please reply as soon as possible in this thread.
    Dear Ankush,
    Pls recalculate your points. Click on the cash credits and recalculate it. Check it out and let us know if the cash credits have not changed.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,
    I have recalculated it and am getting Re.1 less than what I should get. Anyway, now I have understood the matter. I got the matter clarified with Tony. Thanks for helping me out.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

There is some problem in the points calculation. Anusma please help me with this. I have submitted three reviews in the laptops section and some forum responses for which I got a total of 20 points. Now, I am seeing that I have got just 14 points. Anusma, please check this issue. It might be a temporary bug but still check the problem.
    Regards,
    Ankush Das

can you pls give me the urls. I will check into the matter. More over the reviews you have written are just one or two liners and for them you will get points according to the quality of the review. Moreover, if you have written the first review for that product you will get 2 bonus points.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Ok Anusma, Thanks for clarifying this in lightning speed. Sorry, for writing small reviews but the next time I will surely write large reviews like the one for the Toyota Innova.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das

Hi Anusma,

By giving the information about how the points will be calculated you have helped us. We will keep this in mind while answering the questions in the forum section.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.