You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Products not getting reviewed and approved

I had posted some products three days before, still it is not yet approved.... Mods and editors do the needfull....

Sidharth
    Sidharth,
    We are rating and approving products, as many are uploading lots of products, we are approving one by one. Will take a look into this issue.

Regards,
    Anusma(RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Sorry Sidharth,

I was not able to log into the channel for the past three days because of the internet problem.

Will look into the new submissions and do the needful as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Thanks for quick reply......

Dear Sidharth,

You have not put in Product codes for the products added ( particularly Whirlpool dishwashers)and no Authors for the books.

Do mention the authors of the books and also the cost, if possible.
    If you give incomplete products they will get rejected.

Please do edit your products and submit the same for approval.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

I gave the name of authors there in the custom attributes also the cost....... Wont it work in custom attributes ?

See the specifications tag, it is showing the authors name and price of the books.......Regarding codes in whirlpool products how do i edit it ?

and yes do reply whether anything else is to be given in books ?

@Latha
    Thanks for guiding me,

I have added the codes in dishwasher section........ Kindly check the books section... I have clearly given the name of authors, thir price, description and even the picture...

Do the needfull......Anyways, i am new here, just asking can i get cash credits for products i submit ??? If so how much per product?

Sidharth

Hi Siddharth,
    Cash credits for product submission has recently been stopped although temporarily. Only reviews will fetch Rs. 5 per review in the $ marked category only. So keep posting products but you won't get any cash credits for it but you will surely get 5 points per product submission.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Hi Ankush,
    Thanks for replying Sidharth on our behalf.

Dear Sidarth,
    Apart from custom attributes, if you could give the details in the features or in specifications, then it will be easier for us to edit it easily.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Friends,

I have posted about one product in product submissionsm which was deleted. I do not understand why it was deleted. The product which I have posted is

Steam Iron

I have checked for the similar product first in search, but I could not get the details of the same. Hence I have submitted the product. But it is deleted. I do not know the reason.

Subba Raju, MV

Dear Mr. SubbaRaju,
    General names like Steam Iron, Vaccum Cleaners, etc are not acceptable. We require full product name or code number, to check on a product.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Editors,

How many ways are there to earn cash credits here, please clarify apart from referrals ???
    I can find $ topics to post my review.....Where do i find them ?

Home Theatre Systems
    Scooter
    Computers (sub categories in Computers)
    Desktops
    Laptops
    Digital Photo Frames
    Flat TV
    Microwave
    Refrigerators
    Dishwashers
    Chimneys
    Washing Machines
    Camcorder
    Car
    Bikes
    DVD Player

These are some of the categories for which $ sign is announced and reviews posted for the products under the $ sign will get you cash credits.

Regards,
    Anusma(RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks a lot for replying Anusma.

Hi Anusma,

Thank you for your information. I will follow the same while posting the new product submissions.

Subba Raju, MV

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.