You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners for the second review contest

We had announced the second review contest for Toyota Innova G1 D 8-seater. The contest started on 10th of Aug and ended on 16th of Aug. On reviewing the reviews, we are happy to announce the winners of the second contest.

For the first contest, there were only 2 contestants. For the second, there are 4 and we are very glad to see more people participating in review contests. Will be much more happier if you people give us tough time to review the reviews and finalize the winners.

The winners are:

1st Prize - Ankush Das

2nd Prize - Shreshta Takur

3rd Prize - Sree...

Congrats Winners

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC
    and the editorial team.
    Thank You Anusma,
    Now IndiaStudyChannel and IndiaReviewChannel, both are doing wonders for me. I am enjoying a wonderful experience out here. It is amazing to be part of Tony's team. Thank You everyone for making me the winner of the review contest. But frankly speaking I didn't expect my review to be the winner. Once again a big Thank You to all the webmasters and editors.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Very Glad to see you here as a winner Ankush Das. I know that you are capable of this and more.

Go ahead and write more and more reviews.
    Shreshta has also done well. Last time she was the winner and now you, Ankush.

The other reviews from Nitin and Sree were also good. I hope many more will come forward to write reviews so that our IRC has more good reviews to boast of.

Come on Guys, put on your thinking caps and start writing.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Very Good Ankush Das. congratulations!!!! You have really achieved it. Keep it up and keep on participating more actively and wish you all the best.

RAghav

Congratulations!
    To all the three winners. I wish the competitions get even more interesting and more and more people participate in it.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Congratulations!
    To all the three winners. I wish the competitions get even more interesting and more and more people participate in it.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Hi Winners,

Hearty Congratulations to all of you. You have done excellent work and could get the award for the same. So, I feel it is recognition of the work rather. Wish you all the best for your future endeavours too.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.