You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Balaji Madhavan
    Hi! everybody
    I am a new member. Can any one teach me how this site works,how points can be earned and from where(resource) i can find product information for "Product Submit".

Thankyou
    Dear Balaji,

Welcome to India Review Channel. Just go through the Product submission guidelines and the review posting guidelines in the Announcements Section given by our Webmaster and Administrator. .

This is not a place where you can make quick money in a short time. You can make pocket money by writing reviews for the existing products ( which come with a $ sign ), by participating in the review contest etc.

You can get points for adding products. There is no cash available there.

You can also earn through Google Adsense by joining Adsense revenue sharing program.

Most of all these you will enjoy doing this and being here in this forum.

You can find out more and more details about the products available in the market by searching the net through Google and post here.

But please do not copy reviews from other sites and post them here. Those copied posts and duplicate products will be rejected and deleted.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Thankyou Latha Jayaprakash. I will go through and will contribute more to this site.
    Once again hearty Thanks

Hi Balaji Madhavan,
    Welcome to the product world of IndiaReviewChannel where you will see all types of products and review all around. I am also a new member of IndiaReviewChannel but I am an active member and the editor of IndiaStudyChannel. I have already won the 2nd review contest and I must say this site is as good as IndiaStudyChannel. please take part in the weekly review contest and post valuable reviews.

You can also post reviews in the categories with $ sign and earn Rs. 5 per review.

ALL THE BEST AND I HOPE YOUR EXPERIENCES IN THIS SITE WILL SURELY BE ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE ONES.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Hi Latha and Ankush,
    Nice initiative in welcoming the new member.

Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,
    It is our duty to welcome the new member and help him/her out with this site. After all, we are the ones who can guide them through this site and show them a gradual interest in this site.

Anusma, I want to make a newsletter for IndiaReviewChannel also like the one for IndiaStudyChannel. What do you say? Should I go ahead with it? Please reply to me fast.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Thanks everybody for initiating me and your valuable informations.
    Thankyou very much

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.