You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Planning a newsletter for IRC!

Hi Guys,
    I am planning to bring out a newsletter for IndiaReviewChannel also. If you have seen my ISC-Newsletter
    , the format will be quite the same. I want suggestions from webmasters, editors and members and what new sections to add. Of course the content in the IRC newsletter will surely be different from the ISC ones.

Please post your valuable comments. Awaiting members' responses.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)
    Ankush Das its a good thing plz Design newsletter for IRC
    With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

Dear Ankush,
    Pls wait for some more time. We have lots of products, but the reviews for that lot is yet to come. Once we have a good amount of review for products, like that of the products, we can have a news letter.

You too start participating actively in the review writing and let us all make this website one stop website for reviews on products available in Indian market.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Ok Anusma,
    Sure I will wait for some more time and try to make IndiaReviewChannel popular in the mean time. I will till that time prepare a sample newsletter.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Member, IndiaReviewChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Yes Ankush,
    That will be better. And you could send us the sample newsletter. We can have it and once we plan to have a newsletter, we will definitely use yours.

Regards,
    Anusma(RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Ankush,

If you are really going to start a newsletter, it will be well and good. I feel you should include more about the products relating to women. Like sarees, jewellery, fashion, and also books and kids items. Everybody will be interested to see the same for number of times with curiosity.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.