You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Resources and Polls

Resources:

The Resource section of IRC is working fine. So dear friends, pls post resources related to products. Only those resources related to products will be approved, others will be deleted.

I have been seeing lots of resources that are pertaining to ISC are posted here. Resources like, question papers, exam results etc. These are irrelevant to IRC and so they will be deleted.

Kindly read the resource posting guidelines before posting any resource. The resource should be your own and again, those resources copied from other websites will be deleted.

Polls:

Polls section of IRC have started functioning. Start creating polls related to products. You can cast your votes to the existing polls.

Whenever you are creating polls, make sure that the poll is for any product that we use. Polls like, which cricketer you like or will India win this match will be deleted.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC
    Hi Anusma,

Thank you for suggestions. Before seeing this message, I have just now created a poll. It is pertaining to product which we use only. Hope that will be approved. How much time does it take for approval. So that I can create some other polls.

Subba Raju, MV

I am doing it on a regular basis. You need not wait. Just create polls. Every now and then I am checking the polls, or resources and approving them.

So go ahead and start creating.

Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Thank you anusma. My poll is approved.

Subba Raju, MV

Thank you anusma for the information

Raghav

Dear Anusma,
    Thank you for informing as to what we should do here in IRC. Together we shall make India Review Channel a great success.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa
    Member, India Review Channel

Hello Editors

Poll section is not working I tried to submit my poll several time on 22nd and 23rd August but it could not save. When I click on the save option it take me to the "page can not displayed" or "server error" page.

Regards

Hi Guruvinder,
    We have been updating the website for the past two days. You will be able to add polls now. I just checked it and it is working fine.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.