You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

New Technology.

Whether Nokia N96 be able to compete with IPHONE?
    Hi Dezire,

Those who want quality go for Nokia N96. What I see is the initial hype associated with any product which is introduced into our market much later than its introduction in the international market. All the waiting to have it in our hands makes us feel and say it is very good, this that, bla bla bla.
    Iphone is not good for those who want those videos, multi media message services and easy connectivity to other devices through a USB. Therefore, I strongly feel that once the initial period of 2 or 3 months people will start realizing which one is better.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa
    Member, India Review Channel

Yes, For every new product the hype concerned with that will be there. That much of advertisement by the celebrities etc. Once that comes down many products flop.
    Only if the product is good and are useful in the real sense, it will be a successful product.
    Don't you both think so Dezire and Lalitha?

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

The problems I see with the Apple iPhone is the service they will be able to provide when compared to the Nokia N96. The price does not differ much. Another thing is that you are stuck with the service provider. This is a draw back if you do not want to use the service provider that comes with iPhone.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.