You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Where are my reviews?

Dear Web masters,
    Yesterday I posted one or two product reviews but after submitting the window opened only to say that no reviews for the product were seen. Today for your product Kenstar-Stallion DX MG-0411(3 Jars) I posted my review and it is not accepted and it says that no review had been posted for this product. The second time I did this and again the situation is the same.
    I don't know the reason behind this and would like you to guide me.
    Dear Lalitha,
    Your reviews will appear, only when it is rated and approved by the editors. So pls wait for that to happen. Give us sometime to rate and approve.

Regards,
    Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Can we see the reviews posted by other members. Because when it is showing zero reviews and if we post our review whether that will be accepted if another user has posted review for the same time before my posting and is under pending for reviews. Kindly clarify.

Subba Raju, MV

Thank you very much Anusma for giving this information. I was able to see my review yesterday and you are right in saying that the approval by editors is needed for regulating the reviews. I shall wait and watch always

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa
    Member, IRC

Dear Subbaraju,

Reviews, if they are good will be reviewed and accepted. You can post as many as you like, but always make sure that they are not copy pasted from other sites, that's all.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear Mr. SubbaRaju,
    Even though it shows 0 reviews for the products, there are chances that the reviews are yet to be approved. So just click on the reviews tab and see whether there are any reviews posted. But still you can post your review. Why bother about the reviews posted by others.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.