You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Unable to Submit the products

Unable to submit the products in IRC when i am click the submit products it show like this "Only editors are allowed to add products at this time. If you want any specific products to be added, please post your request in the forum."

Regards
    SREE...
    Hi Sree,

IRC has reached around 10000 products, so the product submission feature has been discontinued for short period of time. But still we can keep writing reviews on the products and earn money on the same. If you don't find the product in the database for which you wish to write a review then you can request our Editors for adding those products.

Regards
    Shreshtha

Hi Shreshta,
    Thanks for taking the initiative to clear Sree...'s doubts.

Yes Sree...
    We have reached almost 10000 products, but we dont have that much reviews written for the already posted products. So start writing reviews quality ones, dont copy from other websites, for they will be deleted. You can write resources, you can create polls and participate in polls, all these will fetch you points.

Regards,

Anusma (RajmiArun),
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Sree,

Why don't you start writing reviews? I know you can do that also very well.
    Start reviewing all those under the $ sign and earn points as well as cash credits.
    Let Anusma and I finish revamping the site, there are lots of editing to be done. After that Tony will think about accepting more products from members.
    Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Latha Jayaprakash thanx for u give me the valuable suggestion, now i will start for reviews...
    With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

thanks for giving the valuable suggestion

Hi Latha,

Your suggestion is good. But I am unable to write reviews. Kindly guide me how to see atleast one of the review written by any other member, so that I can get an idea of how to write the reviews.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Subbaraju,

You can see the review for the product TRANSCEND 7 INCH DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME at the feature page or the front page of the site.

That is by Ankush and if you click at the review to read more you can see links for other reviews of the same product.

You can see Mine and Rajmi's also by going to our profile page and clicking at reviews.

By clicking at the profile page you can see who all have written reviews and read them

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

Thank you for your suggestion. Now, I am feeling why I have not asked this question earlier and wasted my time, in just seeing the website and trying to find out where are the reviews. I will follow the suggestion of you and try to understand the reviews first, and try to post atleast one review and ask you to review, and then only proceed to write other reviews.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Latha,

As I told you, I have posted one review for the product Vaccum Cleaner. Eureka Forbes - Euroclean Wet and Dry. I request you kindly to go through the review and comment on the same. If I have to improve kindly let me know. I want to take part in the development of the website besides earning. So I want to write the reviews which will have some meaning. So kindly let me know.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.