You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Kindly Update My Member Level

Hi

My total points are 66, but my member level is Silver, Please update my Member Level

Regards
    Hi Gurvinder,

You first check up the member levels. As per the rules of this site, a member when joined the site will be given member level of Bronze. After obtaining 50 points it will be taken to next level called Silver. You have earned 66 points, that means your member level will be silver only. Your member level is silver in this forum message too. Once you earn 250 points you will be given the level of Gold. After earning 2500 points the level will be Diamond. So as per your earnings your member level is correct. If you have any doubts you can ask.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Gurvinder,

You must take a look at the member levels page. Here it is clearly mentioned that you can be bronze member till you get 49 points and once you get 50 points you are silver and at 250 you gain the gold member and at 2500 you get the diamond level and above 25000 you are platinum level. First go through these things and then in case of any discrepancy you can ask

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa
    Member, India Review Channel

Sorry Friends, Its my mistake.

Thanks

Hi Guruvinder,

I wish you to come to the level of Platinum very soon.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.