You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Suggestion

Site is to good, you can give a flash video for new user, which can help to understand clearly this gives best result.
    We are in the process of preparing FAQ. Will be posting it soon. But thanks for the suggestion. Will think of it.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Nitin,

Ir is good suggestion. Any new member when enters the site will be in a confusion, so if they go through FAQ it will help them to atleast understand what is this website and why it is created. They can work better if they get a clear picture about the site.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Nitin,
    I am sure that such a section will be there in our channel for us to know IRC better.
    This will make the new member understand the working of this site in a fast pace. Your suggestion is certainly valuable.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

This is a very good suggestion.I have seen this flash player in many other sites and it would be very useful in learning the basics of the channel.Hope IRC will soon take steps in making one.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Surely no doubt this is a good suggestion when i was also wondering where to see and how to know about the site at a good depth so that i can be familiar to the site and can work more smoothly and appropriately...
    --
    Thanks and Regards
    Meetu Choudhary

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.