You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

344391-001 HP Dual point keybord

DualPoint keyboard - Full-sized, 102-key, desktop compatible keyboard with integrated numeric keypad, dual pointing devices (both Touchpad and pointing stick), and quick-launch buttons (United States)
    12%

Details

Manufacturer HP
    Part # 344391-001
    Condition New
    Shipping cut off Orders received before 2:00PM PST on business days will ship the same day. All other orders are shipped next business day.
    Warranty Includes 90 day warranty from HP.
    Quantity in stock 20 item(s) available
    Price: $59.00

Options

Quantity 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    Hi Nitin Kailash,

Is the product available in India? I don't think so. You have said that it is being launched in US.
    Let me check up. If I can get th details I'll add the product and let you know.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear Nitin,
    If you want the editors to add any products, kindly post the details in that thread that is assigned for it. You can see it either on top of the forum or second top. Pls post product name and the url where we can check for it alone. Pls donot give product details there.

Thanks and regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Nitin Kailash,

As far as I know, the product nc6000 for which this keyboard is to be used is not available in India. It is available only for the US laptops.

Please do not post details for the products which are not available in the Indian Market. They will not be added.

Also, please do not start a thread for each product. Just add it in the thread started just for this purpose by our Webmaster Rajmi Arun.

If you start it elsewhere the thread will be rejected and deleted.

Latha Jayaprakash

Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.