You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Women's Products

Hi
    There are many categories, but one thing I missing is about ladies products. There should be some ladies product categories, like jewelry, fashion, cosmetics, etc. to attract ladies visitors.
    Please take care of ladies visitors.

Regards
    Hi Guruvinder,

They are there, the women's products as you say, in the Beauty category.

Rajmi Arun and I being ladies ourselves, don't you think we'll be putting them in first???

See in the Beauty category, we have perfumes, cosmetics etc. Once the revamping is done we will be paying full attention to the categories and products, till now not added.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

Even I too felt like Mr. Guruvinder. Why can't we include the items like Jewellery, Sarees, Artificial jewellery etc. It will be more and more interesting. Nowadays we are more interested in seeing the jewel designs and saree designs.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Subba raju,

Yes, we will do that. We can increase more and more product categories but still we have to clear up more than 10000 products.

For that let us get that many products ready for reviewing and then go in for adding more and more. Please do give us time till then.

If you have time, you can also help us out by searching for duplicates and the products with unclear details. As and when you find them put them in the thread being prepared for that purpose. We will do what is required.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

OK we will till then.

If you want me to help, I will definitely try to help as far as possible. Today while I was seeing the forum messages I have posted a new thread requesting the members not to go on posting the same message again and again. This was done before seeing this. I will definitely help you.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Thank you very much Subba Raju, for taking in the initiative.
    There is no point in adding and repeating whatever is already said and done.

We are simply wasting our time and energy. In the mean time we can do something useful for the site. Isn't it?

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

I will help you, but which products do you feel me to check up, you decide and let me know, I will try to see for the duplicates and let you know. If you give me one particular item your time will be saved. Because if you also see for the same, then what is the use of my helping you. There will not be any meaning for that. So let me know. I will start working on that.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Mr. Subba Raju,
    Thanks for offering the help. We can definitely take as much helping hand as possible. Once when the site is cleaned and cleared up, we could open up the product submission also and can give editorship to more people too. But initially, we need to revamp the website completely. Take up any category and check up and let us know the duplicates. Why not start a thread to annouce duplicates? So that not only you even if anyone finds any duplicates, they will post it there so that everyday we could check that and clear them off.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.