You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Perishable items

Can we write about perishable items in our India Review Channel in the resources section?
    this will make our readers aware as to how to preserve dals, rice, potatoes, fruits etc. Do you feel that this add to the membership of our site?
    If you feel that this is a valid suggestion continue the same.

Lalitha Rajappa
    Member. IRC
    Dear Ms. Lalitha,
    You are most welcome to post these details in the resources section. As there are more youngsters in this site, they will be benefitted by this. With your age and experience your suggestions will be most welcomed.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear RajmiArun,
    Thank you for giving the green signal, I shall start with posting resources on these topics.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa
    Member, IRC

Hi Rajmi,

I never thought of this. As you said really it will help the members to be aware of the products, when to purchase and how much we can preserve etc. I hope I too can contribute a little in this section. Now, after seeing this I felt I should learn new things in this site.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear m.v.subbaraju,
    I am happy to find the response from you for my suggestion. You can also find in my resources there are a few things I have suggested for preserving some food items. If you find some more valuable details can be added please you can add the same and tell me about that. That will be of great help to me. Looking forward for hearing more on this topic from more and more people like you
    Thanking you
    With Regards,
    LalithaRajappa,
    Member, IRC

Hi Lalitha,

Before seeing your comments above I think yesterday I have seen your resource, it is excellent. I have given my comments in the resources thread. You can see that. If I find any more to be added to the suggestion of yours, I will definitely inform you.
    Keep on posting such good articles.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.