You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of the Review Contest ( 20th Aug - 30th Aug )

Hi all IRCians,

Here comes the announcement for the winner of the fortnight's review contest.

As expected, the response was better than last time. There were 7 reviews for the product, Transcend 7 inch Digital Photo Frame.

You must have all gone through the reviews and like us would have decided who the winner is. It is none other than Ankush Das.

First Prize goes to ANKUSH DAS, who has done a marvelous job of writing the review.
    Second prize goes to SIDHARTH and the Third prize to SREE.

The other reviews were also good and nice to read. Please do keep writing more and more reviews.
    Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC
    Congratulations to all the winners of the review contest. Thanks for a good response. We expect more people to participate in our future contests.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I would like to thank the editors and webmasters who have made me the winner of yet another review contest. I must say IndiaReviewChannel is very very exciting. But I would like a healthy lethal challenge to my reviews. To write good reviews, one must have a command over English and must use all possible idioms and phrases available. Also a little bit of a funny and a humorous twist to me makes a review much better and a standout among normal ones. Common everyone, I am expecting better reviews in the next review challenge. So, think about the review before writing and then just pour your heart out.
    Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Dear Ankush,

What you say is correct. You need a challenge. Rajmi and I could have given you that but we are not allowed to participate in the contest.

Only the other members can give that to you. What you said is right. You have to think about the product and find out ways in which it will affect you and your surroundings.

You can give the description in a way to make it attractive. Try it out everyone. Anyone can do it.

Come on Give Ankush the challenge he is asking for.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Isnt there any cash rewards for the winners of reviews ??

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.