You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

PRODUCT SUBMISSION

I noticed that some members have submitted products and earned money recently but if i click the submit products tab it says only editor can submit
    Can you just tell me who have submitted products and have got points recently? It would have been by RajmiArun (Webmaster, IRC), and Latha Jayaprakash (Editor, IRC). We are into the process of editing and revamping IRC. And I have started a separate thread itself to post those product names that you want to add to IRC. We are currently having 10000 products, but very less reviews. If and only if we get quality reviews for all the products, we could increase our adsense revenue. So for the time being, we have stopped adding products. Those who have got points and cash credits have got those before the product submission have been stopped.

Please check the entire forum before posting any such queries. From time to time, we have been announcing what we are doing to the website. Looks like you have missed the announcement of temporary product submission.

But you can earn points by posting reviews, good quality reviews carry good points, and those products under $ sign fetch you cash credits also based on the review you have written.

Happy reviewing, happy earning.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Sudhershana,

What you say is right. Till recently that is till 31st July all of us have been submitting products and earning points and money.

It has not been like that after 1st August. Product submission has been stopped and except us no one is allowed to add products. We add only what is not found, so that we need not waste time approving those products.

We have to edit, approve and reject ( check for duplicates and others which lack details etc ), in total we are clearing up the debris around here.

Once we clean up everything and the site gets cleaned, then our admin will give permission to add products. Till then please do wait.

Meantime add resources and write reviews. You can earn points and money too. All the best to you.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.