You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

polls

Is there any cash credits for creating polls if yes on what criteria cash credits will be made
    Hi Sudhersana,

You have asked the same question twice in the forums. You will not get any cash credits for posting the polls. You will get only google adsense for the polls you have submitted.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Mr. Subba Raju,
    Thanks for taking the initiatives to answer the queries raised by new members. I think you could be a good mentor for IRC. Why not try it. Even though you are also a bit new to IRC, I think you have understood IRC very well.

Keep going. It is good to see people helping us, the editors and webmasters to make this site better.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Mr. Subba Raju,

How will be Google Adsense Sharing for creating polls and voting...

For example, if i create one poll and if 10 peoples vote for that, how I will get benifited.

Also, if i vote for the particular poll, how I will get benifited in that too.

clarify this.

thanks,
    Kathir.

Kathirvelu,

You will not get revenue from Google adsense When members vote in your polls.

Just as in other sections, In your polls, Google ads from your publisher id will be displayed, when anyone searches the topic related to your poll and if your poll page listed in that search and when those visitors click on your ads you will earn revenue from Google.

But Iam not sure whether polls section is integrated with Members Publishers account or not, as this feature is introduced very recent it may take time to get integrated.

Regards,
    Ram...

Kathirvelu,

You will not get revenue from Google adsense When members vote in your polls.

Just as in other sections, In your polls, Google ads from your publisher id will be displayed, when anyone searches the topic related to your poll and if your poll page listed in that search and when those visitors click on your ads you will earn revenue from Google.

But Iam not sure whether polls section is integrated with Members Publishers account or not, as this feature is introduced very recent it may take time to get integrated.

Regards,
    Ram...

Hi Rajmi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I am so much interested in this site. I am interested in the development of the website. If you feel I am capable of helping or guiding others, I will definitely be a member of Mentors. I have opened a new thread where I am listing the duplicate prdcut submissions. Kindly delete the same.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Rajmi,

As suggested by you I have registered today as mentor. Waiting for the approval. I will be always ready to help in any matter. Either let it be clearing the members doubts, or any help which you feel I can.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Rajmi,
    Today in the poll section, I noticed a poll created by you has 4 options with combination of different products, but you have mentioned given Rs 10,000, with 10,000 Rs one can buy only kitchen appliances for home and any other combination cannot be purchased. If I have not mistaken have you entered Rs 10,000 instead of 1,00,000 by mistake ?

my profile

Hi Sudhersana,

It is really a good observation. The members should observe everything and should bring the same to the notice of the webmasters or editors for making suitable corrections, if necessary.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Yes Sudershana,
    Thanks a lot for pointing it to me. I will make a change and re open the poll again.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.