You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

ADDING NEW POLLS

Have you stopped adding new polls.The polls I posted on the 2 0f September have not been added yet.
    Hi Sudhersana,

Definitely your polls will be accepted. Editors are little busy. They will see the same and approve it. So wait for some time.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Sudhersana,

I have seen your 7 polls have been accepted. Have you posted some more new polls.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi

There is some problem with adding new polls, today I tried to submit the polls but I could not, on submitting its goes to some error page.

Regards

Hi Gurvinder,

Now you try there is no problem. Just now I have posted one poll, it has come correctly, So try it now.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Sudhershana,

Rajmi is a little busy with her personal matters. She will be back soon. Only I am here at present.

I cannot approve Polls, you will have to wait for her to come and do it.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

Thank you for the response.There is no hurry.I asked the question because I thought you have stopped accepting the submissions and another thing is why the word Edit appears at the end of my polls but the word is not in any other polls.

my profile

Polls are being approved Sudersana, but I have put your polls in pending just for one simple reason, all your polls are in full caps. By the rule of the cyber world, if you are writing anything in caps, it is either taken as shouting, or you are an authority in that subject. I have already edited some of your polls into small letters and have approved them. Kindly hereafter when posting anything in IRC, pls dont post them in caps, even the headings. It is not necessary to put them in caps to bring it to our notice.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Rajmi,

Check it out. She has changed all the caps into the right size, after I told her to do so.

Since I cannot do the Polls, just do it as soon as you can.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.