You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

REVIEWS

My product review for Toyota Innova has not been viewed by Editor yet.
    Hi Sudhersana,

It takes minimum 24 hours for the reviews to be viewed by the editors. So kindly wait. They will definitely view the same and approve the same.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Sudhershana,

Rajmi has been busy with some function at her place. As soon as she comes in the review will be rated. OK

Please do give her a little time. As soon as she comes in she will finish rating the rest of the reviews.

We have divided the work here within ourselves. Some I can/will do. The rest she will do. That is the level of understanding between us.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear Sudhershana,

The editors certainly view our reviews and as and when they find that the contents are okey they allow it to be viewed by all members. Today,I saw your review for Toyota Innova, I think now you are feeling fine.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Thank you very much Lalitha for your kind response and for reading my review.My review has been viewed on the next day itself and I got my reward.Thanks to editors.
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Lathaji,
    I posted some reviews on the 30 of september but it has not been reviewed by the editors yet. Please make sure that they are reviewed as soon as possible so that I can post more reviews. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sudhershana,

You can post reviews whenever you like. For some of the reviews , templates should be created, only then can be reviewed.
    Templates are missing in some categories, that's why the reviews we post comes out as 'reviews not to be found'. So please do wait for Rajmi to come and correct it.
    Till then keep posting reviews like I am doing. They will be reviewed as soon as possible. The ones I can I am approving and trying to lessen Rajmi's burden.
    So add up as many as possible.
    Latha Jayaprakash

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Sudhershana,

I just checked out your reviews of Keyboard . There are 3 in no. You have not given the rating for the product.
    Can you check out your reviews and get them all right.
    I'll approve it if the templates are there.
    Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear Lathaji,
    I checked out my reviews and have made necessary changes. Please check it out and thank you for the immediate response Lathaji.There are three reviews because at the time when I posted them they were not found, so I kept on posting one after other.
    Sudhersana,
    Member IRC.

my profile

Dear Sudhershana,

You could not see the reviews because the templates were not there. Even mine couldn't be seen after posting it. There were three more of the same review.
    All those extra ones can be deleted. Any way check out if there are any more reviews with missing details and do fill them up.
    They will be approved soon
    Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.