You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Request to the members......

Hi Friends,

I have seen many members are posting the same type of questions repeatedly. When we post the same again and again editors has to see them also again. So it will waste their valuable time and the members time too. So it is my request kindly don't repeat the messages again and again it will unnecessarily waste the time of the editors which could have been utilised for approving reviews or polls etc.
    Dear Subba raju,
    What you have said is true. I find many members post their same question again and again.This ultimately results in waste of time and energy for the editors and members who are eager to answer these questions.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Hi Lalitha,

Yes, what you said is correct. That is why I said this here. My intention is to improve the IRC. Webmasters and editors should utilise their time for adding more and more categories and more and more contests, so that new members will be interested to join in IRC and IRC should become one of the popular website.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.