You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

SUGGESTION

I think members like to post reviews only for products which come under $ category if we give cash credits for all the products members will write more reviews for all products.
    Yes Sudhershana,

I have also been telling the same thing to Rajmi. That will be announced in the near future. But these products under the $ category will get more cash even then, I think. But you'll get points for all the reviews irrespective of the $ sign.

So get the reviews ready for everything.

Latha jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Sudhershana,

Your suggestion is good. But I feel since this site has to develop more and more funds should also be kept in mind. If funds permit them to follow your suggestion that will be a good thing. Each and every member will participate in the reviews with more interest.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Latha,Subba Raju,

I wrote this suggestion because I noticed members are more interested in writing reviews for the products with the symbol
    $. Even Iam interested in writing reviews for products with symbol $. People get motivated by looking at the increase of cash credits in their account even if it is a single rupee.Home makers like me will surely get motivated by cash credits.

my profile

Thats right, we want you to get motivated by seeing your cash credits increase. But all at the same, you could also do justice by writing atleast one review perday for the non $ categories. Though we plan to introduce some kind of award for the product reviews under the non$ sign categories, it will take time to do it. So keep watching the announcement tab.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Rajmi,
    I have another suggestion but I do not know if it will work or not.I feel in the product section specially in home products members can write recipes along with reviews of the particular products.That is the recipes should be made by using that particular product.It can be optional and not compulsory.They can also write some interesting incidents happened while using the particular product.We can also give some extra points or cash credits for the same.Please let me know about my suggestion.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sudhersana,

Yes, people will be motivated if they are awarded. So the award here is given by way of cash credit and also points. So by writing reviews even if we do not get the cash credits we will get points by which our member level will be increased and we will have recognition. So, sudhersana we will work hard first and then we will ask the webmasters to recognise our hard work. OK so let us start working seriously.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Rajmi,
    When I posted answers in Yahoo, I found that products in all the sections have not been arranged properly.I found it difficult to identify a product in that particular section.For eg in automobile section if one wants to search for a particular company's car, let us take Tata Indica one can find it's model in page 2 then another in page 10,20.If some one visits our website to search for a particular model of a car he will find it difficult to search.So why don't we arrange the products in order to make the search little easier.Now I find all products shuffled in different pages.The search bar is also not working properly.Please look into the matter and find a solution.Thank You
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sudershana,
    I welcome your suggestion regarding posting recipies. Just wait for a few more days, we are planning to have a new section to do that. Regarding having all the products of a brand listed under one page, we are working on it. Yes, for a very long time, we are having a search engine problem too. But as you are aware, ours is still a baby, you will find wonders coming up when it starts to grow. I am discussing all these issues with out webmaster, and I am sure, he will fix up all these soon. Till then keep posting.

Let me give you a suggestion to check the products using search engine, instead of giving it as Nokia N79 just give it as N79 then you will be able to find the appropriate product.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

Thank you for your suggestion, as this search problem is being faced by me also. Especilly when I want to give an answer in yahoo and want to search a particular product it is becoming difficult. Any way we will wait for some more time, but if you can give the information in between like this it will be encouraging to us. If you don't give reply immediately to the quetions in forums we are losing interest in working.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.