You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What is the Current Review Contest is going on?

What is the Current Review Contest is going on?

Where can I get to know the info regarding this...
    It tells that "Cash credits will be given only for the product reviews postings for the products which are having the symbol of $."

My question here is how can i find the product which has $ symbol...

If you look at the products mentioned above you can find products with the symbol $.For example if you go to the automobile section or home appliances like refrigerators you can find the symbol $ and you can write reviews and earn cash credits and happy reviewing.Hope you find this helpful.
    my profile

Dear kathirvelu,

Just go through all the categories, like Sudhershana has said.

You will find Scooters, bikes, cars etc in the automobiles, refrigerators, televisions, Chimneys and more in the Home and similarly in the Electronics, Computers etc.

You can see lots and lots of products under the $ sign for which you can write reviews..

If you are the first person to write a review for a particular product you get 2 bonus points. You will also earn cash for the reviews. So go ahead and put in as much reviews as you can.

About the review contest, the product has not yet been announced. Please do wait for sometime. It will be announced in a day or two.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Kathirvelu,

Just click on the items above electronics, computers, bikes, office, home etc. In that it will show the list of items available. For eg. in Home Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Microwaves etc. You can just click on the same. Then a list of the items under symbol $ will be shown. You can choose items you like in that and write reviews for the same. All the best.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

sudhersana, Latha Jayaprakash and m.v. subba raju,

thanks for your valuable information.

As you guys are old members, I really appreciate for your answeres...

thanks and regds,
    Kathir.

The current review contest is yet to be announced. Check out the announcement tab to find out the contest details.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.