You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How can I submit the products?

How can I submit the products?

Anyone help me.
    If I click Submit Products link, I am getting below message. Please let me know, how can I submit the product and how can i earn by submitting the product. Clarify me..

Only editors are allowed to add products at this time. If you want any specific products to be added, please post your request in the forum.

Write product reviews and earn money !

Yes Kathirvelu, the product submission by the members has been stopped for the present. It will be resumed only later.

Till then if you think any product or category missing you can let us know at the thread meant for that purpose.

You can write product reviews and earn money. Write good detailed reviews of the products already entered in the forum.

You can also compare some of the similar products and put them in the resources section for approval by the Editors.

All the best to you,

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Latha Jayaprakash,

thanks for your valuable information.

As you guys are old members, I really appreciate for your answers...

Still lot of qustions you can expect from me.

thanks and regds,
    Kathir.

Hi Kathirvelu,

Why do you feel you are new member and others are old members. We are all one. We are like a family. There should not be any feelings. We are all working with the same concept i.e. development of the website. Please feel free to ask any number of questions. You are always welcome. Sometimes we can know by seeing the questions and responses how better we can do the work. So try to clear all the doubts. Then, you love this site.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Kathirvelu,

I am a Mentor in this I.R.C. You can just click on the mentors above and come into my group. I will be ready to help and guide you how to work in this site. You can ask any number of questions you are getting in your mind.

Subba Raju,
    Mentor, IRC

Hi subba raju .

Thanks for your valuable reply. I will send you the Mentor request.

You approve that.

regds,
    Kathir

Hi Kathirvelu,

I will approve your request. When people work collectively they can create wonders. So, we should work together and try to reach the goals of developing the website.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Karthivelu,
    Do not get disappointed. You can still write reviews about products marked with G and earn points and with those marked with $ sign you can earn revenue also. Please go to the writing review section and show your views so that people can know which product is likely to capture the market and which ones are reliable.
    Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa
    Member, India Review Channel

Hi Karthivelu,
    Do not get disappointed. You can still write reviews about products marked with G and earn points and with those marked with $ sign you can earn revenue also. Please go to the writing review section and show your views so that people can know which product is likely to capture the market and which ones are reliable.
    Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa
    Member, India Review Channel

Hi Kathirvelu,

I have seen your review. It is already approved. So, why don't you try to write some more reviews on the products already available in the website with the $ sign and earn cash credits for the same. Apart from the cash credits you will also earn points for the same. Your member level will also increase with the increase in points. I feel you can post reviews. So, all the best. Write as many reviews as you can. All the best.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.