You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

top earner in irc through adsense

i am new here plz..
    share ur adsense earning by irc..
    it will help us.
    also which section will give you points and which one give you direct cash???
    Hi Rahul,

Welcome to IRC. Adsense revenue earning will depend upon the quality of the work we do. Even I have joined very recently. But I have understood the concept of IRC. Then I have decided to actively participate in all the threads of this site. I have recently registered as Mentor in this section. If you are having any doubt regarding any matter you can contact me. I will definitely guide you in all respects. If you want to join my group you can do so, by clicking the mentors which is on the top and add yourself into my group.

Regarding earning cash credits, it is at present limited to the reviews for the products which are having the symbol $. Points can be earned by responding to others questions. For posting the questions relating to IRC also you will be given points. You can participate in the polls section too for which you will be given points.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.