You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My experience with IRC

This is the most interesting website I ever visited.This website is very interesting as you can make money earn points with lots of fun.This one is a very reliable website without any scams.I spend most of my leisurely time in IRC as it helps to improve your knowledge along with some pocket money.I strongly recommend homemakers like me to join IRC and get benefited.
    Hi Sudershana,

Your comments are true. Even I personally feel like you only. When I first saw this website I thought it is just waste of time. But after understanding the concept, I have developed a relationship with the site. So, my every morning starts with IRC. My day ends with IRC. Atleast I will try to spend minimum 2 hours per day. Without which I feel I cannot feel the day is finished. So, all the best for your success in this website.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Sudershana and Mr. Subba Raju,
    People like you are very valuable to IRC. It is good to know that you people have taken your time to spend it in IRC and to make it a better site. It is always nice to have people with experience.

This is not just a money making site alone. It is sure to help people to know more about the products. Let us all write some real good quality reviews for the products already in existence in the site and for all those that are in the Indian market.

Only our increased contribution will increase the revenue of the website and you will also get enough pocket money. I know people are happy to see their cash credits clicking up. But to have more of that, we need to have more of good quality reviews.

Happy Reviewing and Happy Earning.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Sudharsena,
    I used to wonder if I were the only one on this earth sticking to this and I find there are persons who are like me. I feel great. This website makes you read about various products and at the same time makes us an expert to comment on various products too. Here not only money gain is there but along with that knowingly or unkonwingly we end up learning about various products and which one of them shall suit our needs. These are valuable experiances which can rarely be obtained elsewhere.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, India Review Channel.

Hi Rajmi and Lalitha,

Yes, the quality of reviews should be good. I will try to write the reviews which are having high quality. As you said money is not only the criteria. Self satisfaction is also important. For every person there should be a person who can share their thoughts. This is the site where we can share our thoughts and ideas with others. So, I feel after some days it will become one of the best websites for product reviews and people becomes habituated to this site before any purchase for reviews and product details.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Whenever I get free time the only thing that comes in my mind is IRC and I log in to the website and start browsing.It is like meditation for me because once I get into the site I forget what is going around me and my full concentration would be in IRC which is similar to meditation.Apart from this you gain knowledge about new products in the market and the review helps one to identify the right product and in addition you can earn some pocket money.May IRC become the best product review channel in India.

Regards,
    Sudhersana

my profile

Hi Sudhersana,

Yes what you said is correct. If you get habituated to IRC you will not feel like going to other site. As it is like just talking to our own friends and commenting with them about the new products we have heard or about the products which we are using.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi,
    I joined India Review Channel on 31 of August and at a wink of the eye it has become almost three months since I joined, am writing this to share with all the members of India Review Channel how my level of confidence has developed after joining IRC. After joining IRC, at the beginning with almost no confidence and interest I started writing reviews, and after writing few reviews and participating in the forum I literally felt some changes in me and I started feeling so confident and satisfied and I felt, OK am also capable of doing something and can do it, and then I participated in the review contest and got second price and that further increased my level of confidence. IRC gave me a platform to improve my knowledge in English. Then IRC announced a Blog contest, so I created a blog and participated in the contest and now I have a blog with more than 13 posts, and when people compliment me of my blog I feel so proud and happy.Am very grateful to IRC for bringing out the confidence and talent in me and again THANK YOU IRC.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

This is what we from the IRC team expect from our members Sudershana. We want people to feel that they are also capable of doing something. Participate more and more in all the sections of IRC. Let us make this site the one and only Indian Review site.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Sudhersana,

Really your experience is good. Not only you even I too feel that I am capable of doing a good work. Not only we but many people will feel in the same way. But if they share their feelings then only we can understand this. But in IRC and ISC they recognise the hard working. So we should be very proud that we have come to a correct place.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, ISC

Hey Sudhersana,

You are abolutely right. But please tell me how did you managed so early to become a gold member. Please tell me your success secret to follow you.

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

Hi Chandrasekhar,

If you are really interested to work hard, it is very easy to become gold member very easily. You try to post about products, good resources, post reply to forum messages, participate in polls, within no time you will become a gold member. All the best to you. If you still have any doubt, feel free to ask us. We are here to help you.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC
    Editor, ISC

Dear Members,

IRC is like a drug. So don't get addictive and play it safe. Happy Reviewing.

Sekhar

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

Hi Sudhershana,

As you had said I had also felt a lot of change in me after I got in here at IRC. There is a self confidence surging in me, showing me that I can also do something.
    You have not written a review for sometime now. What happened? Start writing reviews again. Not only your confidence, your cash credits will also move up a lot.
    I had also visited your blog, sometime back. It is very nicely done and you have written good posts too in that. All the best
    So do not forget IRC, your main platform. Write more reviews. OK

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Lathaji,
    I will never forget IRC. As am not well for some time I could not write reviews, but I regularly visit IRC to see what is going on. Yes I will start writing reviews very soon. Thank you very much Lathaji for your concern towards me.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Dear Sudhersana,

I have became a gold member now. But after that the tough task ahead. From 250 to 2500, its not a plat really. Your valuable suggestion are welcome.

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra
    Golden IRCian

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

Dear Chandrasekhar,

Nothing is impossible if you can put a mind to. Write good reviews, at least 10 lines of it with details of the product thrown in.

Start writing Knols and Blog posts about these products and publish them. Give links to IRC and submit them. Participate in the Contests. Now there is one Blog contest participate in that and you can get 300 points if you are the winner.

Do not try out the easy way out by simply posting in the discussion forums and ticking out polls.
    There are 4-5 of us who have made it to the Diamond level. You can too.

Latha jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Your comments are true students, house wifes and retired persons must have to join indian review channel because it will benefit all the persong of all categories and they can make money very easily while creating knowledge. I am very thankful to god for showing me the right path of my life. And india review channel did a very good job for india my best withes always with the team.

Hi friends,

First time when i saw this website reference given by friend to see this. In first impression was that it was wastage of time, i also felt like other guy. After some time i realise that it is very helpful when we are planning to purchase something Specially who have time they should check other person view.
    But after understanding the concept, I have developed a relationship with the site. Due to lack of time i am unable to give time this site but when ever i get time i open this site.

I come to this site through quiet accidental. I read it somewhere, but I am not sure, it is genuine and reliable. I am a new-bee. I seriously started only few days back in IRC. Now, I feel that, I can do something by contributing and receiving. Its an innovative idea and it also fetch you something. It can also give you friends and some thing extra in this city life. Also, you get a good picture of a product u like to purchase by reading the multiple reviews/polls by other members. Its unique.

Hi All,

One of my friend told me about this website. I become the member and started this way. Previously, I was not aware of many intersting things here in IRC that how you can earn much. Slowly and steadily I am understanding and earning has been started atleast. Something is better than nothing. This site is good and if reviewed well, one can earn more than their expectation.

Thanks,
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.