You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Difference in points

Dear Editors/webmaster,
    I find that there is a difference of 100 points in the total points (661) adn my points in the last 30 days (561). I joined the website on 9th August and only from 23rd August I started actively participating in these forums etc., I am sure there is something to be done from your end. Wish and hope that you look into this matter.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC
    Hi Lalitha,

Even once I found the same problem. But I thought it is just my mistake. I have not noticed it correctly. But I felt once that after checking the reviews the editors might have reduced the points. For responses also the person who has posted the question might have reduced the points. This is what I felt. Now you are also expressing you got lesser points. So, we may request webmaster to kindly look into the matter.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Subbha raju,
    I am happy I am not alone here. We do not know the exact cause for this problem. It is a matter of interest to know what goes wrong and where. That is the purpose behind writing here all these small, insignificant matters.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

There is one particular issue to be resolved regarding posting of photos. If you have posted photos for the products you have added. We are solving it and soon the difference in points will be awarded to you.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Lalitha,

Yes what you said is exactly correct. By writing like these issues not only your and my doubts will be cleared, but the doubts of many people who will be keeping the doubts in mind, and will not interested to work further. So, by getting the doubts cleared they will also work actively. This is the point why even I have given my comments. Anyway Rajmi told they are trying to solve some of the problems. So we will wait.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Rajmi Madam,
    Thank you for answering this question. I hope you soon find the reason for the discrepency and solve the problem. As Mr. Subbha raju says new members who keep their doubts in their minds wont be able to work if they have doubts regarding awarding the points. All is well that ends well.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Dear Lalitha and Subba,

There are new problems cropping up every now and then. This site is like a new baby, will have teething problems and others. So please do give us time, we will work out and clear up as much as we can.
    What you both are doing is a great job. Do continue with that. I am also a home maker albeit an older one than you both.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

Thank you for your response. We too treat this site as small baby, whenever we face some problem or in tension we will feel to see the site and forum messages and enjoy like how we enjoy when the children learn to talk. Just we want to bring to your notice any problems like small fever, cough etc. to small children.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi subba,
    Your comparison is making me think about this site, we are working in. It is a small baby with fever, cough etc., may be. You should attend to a child having these problems with utmost attention we can give or else it will be bad for the baby.
    We as members also should try to support by giving constructive suggestions to enhance the looks and works of this site. That way we can see a better india review channel in the future.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Hi Lalitha,

Yes, we will put more and more efforts and see that child will be in good health.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Thank you very much Subba and Lalitha, Both of you are putting in a lot of work to help us out.

Another point, Lalitha and Subba, is that, if you get less points while the Editors are approving the products / reviews your total points will get less.
    If the review or submission gets rejected, then also the total no of points will become less. So don't worry about losing points here and there, just keep on doing your excellent work.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Lalitha,

When any review is not accepted in ISC the colour of the post used to change to red colour. But in this I could not find the same, I think some of my reviews for products were not accepted. But by seeing the reviews, I could not understand. So when it is not accepted the colour of the post will be changed or not. Kindly let me know.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Subba,

The colour of course changes to red when your review gets disapproved by the editors. Please check with Rajmi madam if you have any specific problems. Madam will look into your problem along with the URL for the particular review.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Yes Subba, What Lalitha says is right.
    When your review or product gets rejected it will be seen in red colour . That red colour will be seen only by you and the Editors. No one else can see your deleted / rejected post.

If the approval is pending, it will show in Black, if approved it will be in Blue and if rejected it will be in Red.

If you have any doubt you can post the same with the Url to either of us. We will help you. All the best

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Lalitha and Latha,

Thank you for your responses. I will check up the reviews which I have posted. I think the colour was black. So, if the colour is not red then I will inform you or I will send a message to the webmaster informing about the reviews. Thank you once again.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Subba,
    I hope your doubts are now clear.
    There is little for us to worry about when our reviews or resources are rejected, because the editors actively come and rectify any doubts. It is important that we specify the problem with the URL for that particular subject.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.