You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I am new to IRC..how can i work here??

I did joined yesterday..but i dont know how to work here and how to make money can any one do me help..
    Hi Arthanari,
    Here you can write any resource and you shall be awarded both money and points. By writing product reviews too you can earn money if you write reviews for products marked with $ sign. You can add your friends as members using your id and then earn as and when they become bronze, silver, gold, diamond and platinum members.

First thing you should contribute in this site. First begin with participating in the forum. Slowly read product reviews of other people and try to write on your own your experience about the product. Originality matters here. Never try to copy from other sites. Participate in review contests.These are some of the ways in which you can expect to earn both points and money.

You can learn about various products and this will enhance your expertise to comment on other products. Only by experience you can contribute more and more here.

Try out these things I am sure you can do well

Regards,
    Lalitha RAjappa,
    Member, IRC

Hi Arthanari,
    Welcome to IRC.

Like Lalitha have said, you need to participate to earn points and the money you are going to earn from this site will be your pocket money. To earn cash credits, write reviews for the products. Products that are under the $ sign carry cash credits. So post more quality reviews. Dont copy the reviews from other sites.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Arthanari,

Welcome to India Review Channel. If you want any help please do write or send a private message. I can and will help any one who needs help here.
    You can start by earning points. Just go through all the discussions, understand how the forum works.
    When you write reviews make sure you add a little more description details also with it. You'll get more points and cash too.
    If you can compare products and write about that do it at the resources section.
    If you have an adsense account associate the account with IRC you can earn via adsense sharing too. If you do not have an ad sense account you can open one account through the site.
    So, go through all these before you start working here. You have to understand the site better to earn more. All the best to you.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Arthanari,
    As Lathaji said first you go through the discussion forum then you will get a clear picture of what is going in IRC.You can earn points by posting reviews,taking part in discussion forum,posting products,voting in polls.You can earn cash credits by posting reviews for products which comes under the category $.You can find those products either in home section or automobile section mentioned above.You can also participate in logo contest and product review contest that is going on and win cash prize.Even Iam new to IRC and Iam learning slowly about IRC.Hope this information will be helpful to you and all the best.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi I thank all of your comments..i will do work here..thank you again all..

Hi Arthanari,

Welcome to IRC family. This is the best website I can say which not only gives information about the products but also help you to earn cash credits and adsense revenue. You can clear your doubts related to IRC by posting questions in forums. If you know the details even you can post them as responses to the questions in the forums section. You can post about any products in the resources thread. You can post any responses to the reviews. For all these you can earn points and also google adsense. You can participate in the polls and can earn points. You can earn points by posting reviews for the products which are available in this IRC. You can earn cash credits for the reviews of the products with the symbol $. So, all the best. You can earn easily in IRC. It is just like discussing about any article by friends. So, feel free and participate actively and earn more and more. If you want any more details feel free to ask the doubts. You can join my group in mentors too for any assistance. I will be happy to help you. All the best.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Arthanari,

I had sent you a private message. Did you see that?
    Do not post all the details of a new product or comparison between two products here at the forum. They will get deleted.
    Please do post these in the resources section and they should be approved first. That's why I asked you to go through all the guidelines before putting in something. OK
    Go through all the reviews here and you can get the knack of writing reviews. Please do ask if you need any help.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

While talking with Jose, he told me that regarding share market I can post it ar IRC, but I am not fully aware of this site. Kindly guide me how to post here regarding that.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.