You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Pics Of Microsoft's Arc Laser Mouse

Gizmodo found some hand's on pics of Microsoft's new wireless Arc mouse, which we told you about some time ago. The verdict? Looks just as drool-worthy as it did back then. The $60 mouse is portable and folds in half, thanks to a "strong metal hinge."

Apparently the USB dongle slips into the underbelly of the mouse when not in use with a simple magnet. You also get a storage bag. According to the package you'll get a 30-foot range. Looks sweet. What do you think? Are you good with your old mouse, or will you be rocking the Arc?
    Hi Arthanari,

I am happy with my old mouse. I got used to it. New one means we have to think about it. If it is having more facilities, then it is good. But since I am comfortable with the old one, I do not think about the new.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Arthanari,
    If you want to post details about products, post them in the resource section and write the details in your own words, copying the content from any other site will lead to copyright violation. I am locking this thread and I will in future delete posts that are copied from other sites.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.