You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

To add more to the existing resource

Dear Editors,
    I added contents to my resource about sarees. There was not points added to it.What should be done to add some more contents to the source and gain more points for the same?
    Please let me know.
    Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Mmeber, IRC
    Dear Ms. Lalitha,
    Dont edit the original post to add more contents. Write a separate post in the same thread and just give the editors an intimation about it. We will rate that post.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Lalitha,

Once we post the resource and it is rated by the editors, why will they check the same again. So if we want anything to be added it is always better to add the post in the same thread. So, follow the same in your future postings.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Rajmi Madam,
    I posted the added contents in a separate thread only to find them deleted as copied contents.
    What is to be done to get the contents and the points?
    Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Dear Lalitha,
    Sorry to say this, when I googled for the sentences of your resource, I found the same content available in another website. That is why it have been deleted. You can take ideas from other websites, but you cannot copy the same details and post it here. Your resource should be your own. Be it resource or reviews, it should be in your own words.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.