You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

traffic rank of irc and isc......

today i searched for traffic rank isc and irc. i felt good when i saw ISC rank
    490 in india. but irc is far behind.
    but i was wondering when i saw isc and irc viewers come from .
    IRC got most of visitor from U.S. after india. and has better traffic ranking in U.S.

also,
    IRC global reach increased by 3500%
    and its page views increased by 8000%

plzz..
    WHY not IRC OPENING FOR GLOBAL ? like not adding any global products..??
    it will be global success..i hope so..

check this link..

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/indiastudychannel.com

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/indiareviewchannel.com
    Dear Rahul,
    Time and again we want to insist this particular point that there is no such website for products in India. We wanted to have a website for those products that are available in India. Let us first rate and review all the products that are available in India. Let us add global products later or let the site administrator start another website for the global products.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Rahul,

IRC is a baby compared to ISC. it has just started so give it sometime.
    Another point you have raised is about adding global products. For that the reason you have given is that there are more viewers from US than from India.
    You may be right, but I think the viewers from US will be mostly Indians, who want to know what products are available in India, so that they can either buy for themselves or gift them to Indians living here in India or there.
    So if the Site Administrator wants to add only Indian products or maintain it as an Indian site the we can do nothing but follow his advice.
    We will try and make it a success by just adding and reviewing Indian products.
    Be Indian and Buy Indian is our motto. So at present we do not want to change anything.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Rahul,

You have given good information. But as far as global products concerned, we have to wait for some more time. As Rajmi told first of all we will finish the work of posting reviews for the indian products, then the administrators may think of the global products.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Rahul,
    IRC is a small baby. It is trying to add all Indian products availble in India. As far as I feel this task is far from over here. We do have a lot of products to be listed here. They are to be reviewed by various people, only then we can talk about global markets and products.
    Just as Jaya madam and Rajmi madam says we can have another site for global products. The day will soon come and we shall see that too.
    As for now, we should do what we can do here.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Hi Rahul,
    First we need to start having reviews for the products we have. We do not have much reviews but we do have quite a large number of products in our database. Come on Rahul, members like you should come forward and help IndiaReviewChannel in it's upbringing. As more and more members come forward and contribute, only then will IRC become popular like ISC in page rankings, traffic and everything else. But remember, statistics never tell the truth. So, forget the statistics and dive into the world of products, IndiaReviewChannel.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.